Daihatsu Copen Service manual(Complete from A to Z edition) - Thanks to Slurpy1

Its been a while since I update my blog, in fact it has been 1 year and a half since I update my blog.

I'll start this new post with HELLO and greetings to fellow readers. I'm really thankful for your continuous support by visiting my blog, commenting on my post and wrote me an email throughout the period of I started blogging.

In this post I would like to share what Mr Slurpy1 shared to me via email. It's Daihatsu Copen comprehensive service manual.

Below are the screenshot of it's table of content:-
Click on the picture to magnify your view

Click on the picture to magnify your view

You may download the Service manual by Click Here



Once again thank to Mr Slurpy1. Full credit to you. Next post will be an update of my car current state. So, stay tuned.

A little teaser
😉😉



loading...

2 Responses to "Daihatsu Copen Service manual(Complete from A to Z edition) - Thanks to Slurpy1"